At Neyers Vineyards the health and safety of our guests and our employees is of the utmost importance. Accordingly, in light of the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19, we will be temporarily closing our tasting room doors to visitors, effective immediately. We will continue to monitor and work with guidelines from health authorities, and will evolve and update our policies accordingly. Our online store remains open so that you may enjoy any of our wines at home. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again soon at Neyers Vineyards.
Wine Tastings by Appointment Only
We would love to have you visit Neyers for your private wine tasting.
- Tastings are $35 per person and approximately 90 minutes in length.
- Appointments are given Monday – Saturday and the first Sunday of the month from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM during Summer hours and no later than 3:30 PM during Winter hours.
- Please contact us via phone or email well in advance to schedule and receive a confirmed appointment.
- We have one very small tasting room and cannot accommodate larger groups.
- For everyone’s convenience, appointments are carefully arranged, and we cannot receive early visitors.
- Thank you for your understanding and being respectful to your appointment time. We look forward to meeting you.
2153 Sage Canyon Road (map & directions)
St. Helena, CA 94574
(707) 963-8840 Phone
(707) 963-8894 Fax
PO Box 1028
St. Helena, CA 94574
Directions to Neyers
It’s a pretty drive on Hwy 128 /Sage Canyon Road up into the mountains, but you will lose cell phone reception and won’t be able to call if you are lost.
- From the point you turn off of the Silverado Trail and onto Hwy 128 /Sage Canyon Road, you’ll travel about 5 miles to get to Neyers.
- The first 4 miles will take you up to the dam and along the curvy banks of beautiful Lake Hennessey.
- When you get to the end of the lake, there will be a fork in the road. Do NOT go left towards Chiles/Pope Valley. Please STAY TO THE RIGHT which keeps you on Hwy 128.
- Travel 1 more mile, and on the right, you will see a gravel pull out area with a stone mailbox. On the end you’ll see the little hand painted sign for Neyers, 2153 Sage Canyon Road.
- Drive across the bridge and turn left into the Neyers property.
- Please arrive at your confirmed appointment time. If you are early, you might want to stop at Lake Hennessey and take in the scenic view. We are only 5 minutes from the dock.