The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority at Neyers. As we re-open our tasting room for outdoor tastings, rest assured that we have taken every step to do so in a safe, responsible manner. Thank you, in advance, for abiding by our new reservation requirements and updated safety guidelines, outlined below. We look forward to welcoming you back to Neyers!
Wine Tastings by Appointment Only
We would love to have you visit Neyers for your private wine tasting.
- Tastings are $35 per person and approximately 90 minutes in length.
- Appointments are given Monday – Saturday and the first Sunday of the month from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM during Summer hours and no later than 3:30 PM during Winter hours.
- Please contact us via phone or email well in advance to schedule and receive a confirmed appointment.
- We have one very small tasting room and cannot accommodate larger groups.
- For everyone’s convenience, appointments are carefully arranged, and we cannot receive early visitors.
- Thank you for your understanding and being respectful to your appointment time. We look forward to meeting you.
2153 Sage Canyon Road (map & directions)
St. Helena, CA 94574
(707) 963-8840 Phone
(707) 963-8894 Fax
PO Box 1028
St. Helena, CA 94574
Directions to Neyers
It’s a pretty drive on Hwy 128 /Sage Canyon Road up into the mountains, but you will lose cell phone reception and won’t be able to call if you are lost.
- From the point you turn off of the Silverado Trail and onto Hwy 128 /Sage Canyon Road, you’ll travel about 5 miles to get to Neyers.
- The first 4 miles will take you up to the dam and along the curvy banks of beautiful Lake Hennessey.
- When you get to the end of the lake, there will be a fork in the road. Do NOT go left towards Chiles/Pope Valley. Please STAY TO THE RIGHT which keeps you on Hwy 128.
- Travel 1 more mile, and on the right, you will see a gravel pull out area with a stone mailbox. On the end you’ll see the little hand painted sign for Neyers, 2153 Sage Canyon Road.
- Drive across the bridge and turn left into the Neyers property.
- Please arrive at your confirmed appointment time. If you are early, you might want to stop at Lake Hennessey and take in the scenic view. We are only 5 minutes from the dock.
The Neyers Vineyards tasting room is now open on a limited basis in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Reservations are required.
- Proper physical distancing between parties must be maintained.
- Tastings will take place outdoors with extra safety measures in place, weather permitting.
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Parties may not exceed six guests.
- Guests should arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
- Should plans change, we continue to request at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations.
Visitation Safety Practices
Guests visiting Neyers Vineyards can anticipate the following safety practices:
- Our team will follow all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the property.
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted at the patio “welcome station.”
- We will do our best to allow ample time between parties to reduce waiting periods, as well as reduce the number of guests on the property at any given time.
- All staff will wear personal face coverings over nose and mouth.
- We require our guests to wear face coverings over nose and mouth, unless seated for the wine tasting.
- We utilize “contactless” payment methods; please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
- We cannot accommodate onsite picnicking or any type of food.
- To minimize physical contact between our staff and guests, wine flights will be pre-poured prior to guest seating.
- For the health and well-being of our team members and guests, we reserve the right to decline service to anyone.
Cleaning and Sanitation Practices
The team at Neyers Vineyards will maintain the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities, as outlined below:
- High contact surfaces and restrooms will be disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
- Glassware will be immediately cleared from the table upon guest departure, disinfected, and washed in the dishwasher at high temperature.
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver in order to participate in a tasting on our property. By signing this waiver, guests agree to abide by the above health and safety protocols and relieve Neyers Vineyards of any liability.